Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Kim in NJs questionnaire

Questionnaire:
1. Name and blogger handle: Kim in NJ
2. Blog URL (if applicable): no blog as yet
3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: I like felted, but feel free to suprise me if you don't want to felt
4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: I like most fibers; for colors, I like just about everything except browns, yellowy-greens, oranges, and other really earthy colors (which are fine as accents). Favorites are blues and purples.
5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? casual
6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international? either one is fine
7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): I have pretty eclectic tastes when it comes to knitting (0r crochet, for that matter), so don't agonize over any decisions. If you knit it (or crochet), I'll like it.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home