Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Linda's Questionnaire

Questionnaire:

1. Name and blogger handle: Linda (not sure if I have a blogger handle - getting used to this blog thing is a challenge.)

2. Blog URL (if applicable):

3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: Surprise me! But I have to admit that I'm hard on bags - it should be sturdy.4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes:
Not sure I have a real preference but I love black and brights and neutrals - how's that for non-committal! Seriously, I'm flexible, I think!

5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? Somewhere in between - I have to dress for work but love to live in my jeans and fuzzy slippers!

6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international?no preference

7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal):
I would prefer a larger-size bag that will hold my stuff: wallet, palm pilot, cell phone and checkbook at the minimum. The tiny ones are really cute for my daughters with nothing to carry - unless it's something really fancy and dress-up... which will be used once or twice a year! ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Good work!! Hee hee hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home