Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's done!


My bag is done, lined & justa bout ready to be wrapped & boxed up! I need to gather my other little "goodies" & get to the post office either tomorrow or Weds (Saturday we'll be in ATL shopping).

I LOVED doing this pattern & hope my partner likes it!!

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Wow it looks fabulous! Now I really want to do that pattern. Glad to hear it was fun.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Laurie - I have had my eye onthis bag but was intimidated. You did a wonderful job and your partner will be so lucky!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Evelyn said...

Won't you be my partner???!!! Just loverly! Fabulous job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home