Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Debra's Questionaire Answers

Hope I am doing this right..
Questionnaire:
1. Name and blogger handle: Debra, joyfulmamaofmany
2. Blog URL (if applicable):http://woolieacres.blog-city.com
3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: I would love a felted purse
4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: I am a yarn snob.. I do love funky novelty yarns but otherwise I am a natural fibers gal.. Right now my favorite colors are blues and apple green- actually together. I will post a picture on my blog of what I mean..
5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? casual
6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international? same country
7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): In 6 weeks I will be having our 6th child- our 5th boy in a row.. probably why my favorite colors are blue and green. Would love a purse I could use as a diaper bag.. it would get seen more that way :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Welcome, Debra, and congratulations on your impending happy event! You definitely have my admiration for stamina!

Best regards,
Kim in NJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home