Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Felted bag patterns

Everyone has probably found a tote pattern but in case someone is still looking...I came across this site: www.knittychick.com/freepatterns There are a ton of free felted bag patterns here. I'm a blog neophyte so don't know how to put this with the links which is why I'm doing it this way.--Stephanie

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

Thanks Stephanie! It's always good to have more choices!!! So many patterns, so little time LOL

Laurie

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Kish said...

It's ok, I'm still looking. I saved the site as a favorite link. Thanks for the help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home