Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I made a simple button



I have it up on my blog so it's linked to this page. I know it's nothing fancy, I just thought the map in the background symbolized our various locations ...

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Thanks, Sherri. I especially like the colors.

I'm going to check with the other hostesses, because I must confess to not knowing anything about how to post it on the blog outside of your message. (We each have our skills ;-)---I'm still trying to figure out how to use the emoticons!)

Thanks again for doing this; it's very nice of you!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Judy said...

Sherri - love the button for our tote exchange! I invite you to add your wonderful blog to the new ring: KnittingBlogsGroupTwo

http://knittingblogsgrouptwo.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home