Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Lisa E's Questionaire

Questionnaire:
1. Name and blogger handle: My name is Lisa and my usual name around the forums is Lisa E

2. Blog URL (if applicable): http://bubblesandpurls.blogspot.com

3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: felted please

4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: I love the bright jewel colors and I also love the "water" colors...blues, aquas, teals, greens

5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? casual

6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international? I would prefer the same country please.

7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): I like to carry a larger size bag. Even my day to day handbag isn't tiny. I'm not talking about something HUGE but something that I could stick some yarn and a project in to take back and forth to ballgames and such would be fantastic!! I knit in public alot!! I also always carry a book with me to read. I'm sure I will love anything you make. I'm pretty easy to please.

I can't wait to see how talented everyone is!
Lisa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home