Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stephknits questionnaire

I, too, hope am doing this correctly!
Name and blogger handle: Stephanie, (so it was not too far a stretch to...) Stephknits.
Blog URL: Don't have a blog so am using this one. (Although who knows what this first foray into the world of blogs will inspire me to do?)
Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: Surprise me please!
Color/fiber likes and dislikes: Prefer natural fibers; medium toned blues and greens are my favorite colors. Am blond and fair-skinned so I tend to go with blues/greens/reds and stay away from oranges and yellows.
Do you tend to be dressy or casual: I'd like to be dressy but the fact is I'm casual.
Prefer a pal who lives in the same country /is international: Doesn't matter but ...if I had to pick..I'd choose someone outside the U.S. I've traveled and lived all over the USA, so it would be fun to do an exchange with someone elsewhere.
Miscellaneous info: Hmmm... These are some things that I really like: oceans; skiing; reading; knitting (of course); Arts-and-Crafts, Celtic and Scandinavian design; most microbrews (LOL); playing the piano; and hanging out with my nearest and dearest family and friends. Here are some things I'm really not to keen on: whining, eggplant (a.k.a. aubergine) and waiting.
Hope this helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home