Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Questionnaire: Suzanne

Questionnaire: Suzanne
1. Name and blogger handle: Suzanne
2. Blog URL (if applicable): No blog yet. Pictures posted at: www.flickr.com/photos/suzannehandicrafts/
3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: Surprise Me!
4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes:
Color: Open minded but love greens and blues. I am not that fond of orange or burgundy.
Fiber: I have sensative skin so please don’t use anything too itchy.
5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? Casual with simple lines.
6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international? Anywhere is fine with me.
7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): I think the great thing about an exchange is seeing other people’s creativity and receiving something that I wouldn’t necessarily think to make myself. I’ll appreciate your hardwork and creativity and love whatever you send.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Suzanne:
I want to confirm that I don't confuse you with anyone else. Do you also have the nickname IB Appiah?

Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home