Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Karen's Questionnaire

Questionnaire:
1. Name and blogger handle: Kapin a.k.a. Karen

2. Blog URL (if applicable): N/A

3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: surprise me

4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: Usually wear pinks, blues, other 'cool' colors so something to coordinate I guess. Kind of burned out on the fur thing, am currently into more intricate textures for my own knitting projects

5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? Jeans are the staple!

6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international? Either works, tho international could be interesting

7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): Can't think of anything off hand, I guess just ask and I can come with answers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home