Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I am here to join the fun!

I am such a tote bag junkie! At my job we have sales reps come in all the time with tote bags with their company name, and I am always joking about wanting the bag and 'whoring' myself just for a tote bag. Every doorknob in my house has at least one on it, well except for the entry. Let folks at least get in my house before they actually see how strange I really am!
Posting my questionairre for all to see, looking forward to finding my 'tote buddy'.
Sue Atkins

1. Name and blogger handle:Sue Atkins
2. Blog URL (if applicable):
3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me:Surprise me
4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes:Love blue and red, not at the same time necessarily
5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual?Casual
6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international?Location doesn't matter to me
7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal):
I hope you have fun knitting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home