Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Smug sheep's questionnaire

1. Blogger handle is Smug Sheep
2. Blog URL www.smugsheep.blogspot.com
3. I'd like to have a felted tote
4. Like most of the others in this exchange, I strongly prefer natural fibres. I don't like eyelash yarns. I like most colours, especially strong, clear tones.
5. Tend to be dressy. I like fitted, clean lines. Not keen on frills or fuss, but I do like colour and texture.
6. I don't mind where my pal lives
7. I'd love to have a tote I could take to work - big enough for papers, smart for the office

Looking forward to getting started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home