Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

added link

Thanks, Stephanie. I've added the Knitty Chick's free pattern page to the links! I'm still deciding, too, so it's good to see all the choices!

3 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

Thanks. Though now I've decided on a bag, and it is NOT one of these pattersn! LOL

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Isn't that always the way?

Good for you, though, for picking. I'm still in decision mode.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger coco said...

I've spent more time thinking about what I'm going to make for my partner than I did for my mom's Christmas present! I did a test run of a pattern and I think it will be the ticket. I'm ready to get it on the needles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home