Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Janet (Coco)'s Questionnaire

Questionnaire:
1. Name and blogger handle:
Janet Covey, only blog by posting comments and sending way too many
emails to people I don't know. I'm a print/web designer and need to get
my work site up before I can allow myself a blog site....this is why I
search for blogs all day...avoidance!

2. Blog URL (if applicable):

3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me:
Felted

4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes:
Not primary colors. Orange, hot pink, spring/avocado greens, green, browns, dusky
turquoise blues, all likes. Not a huge bright yellow fan and don't like
any kind of cobalt/navy blue or pedestrian purple. I'm more earth and
funky brights.

5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual?
Definitely casual (with attempted flair of course! I do live in the
center of San Francisco after all!)

6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international?
Whatever works.

7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal):
City gal with outdoor desires. Wearing pigtails today because I got up
at 4am to go to the 100th anniversary of the SF earthquake. Active
middle aged gal. (at least I can admit to "middle aged!"). My first
knitting project was a bag pattern from Family Circle in 1969. I didn't
knit again for more than a decade!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home