Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Almost done and then...

Well here the bag is pre-felting. It doesn't look too exciting, but I will be using some embelishments on it after I felt it. It actually has 3 pockets on the inside and I really liked knitting it! I have it all stitched up and I am ready to put the strap on, but....I ran out of yarn. So I will have to pick up some more at my LYS tomorrow. I am going out with a friend anyway for my stashalong day off. No need to twist my arm for a reason to buy more yarn :).

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm sure you'll have cool embellishments. I love pockets - what a great idea.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

It looks intriguing Kish! Can't wait to see it finished.

Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home