Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Post if you've Received your bag

Hope everyone is having fun creating their bag! The pictures posted so far have been wonderful. I can't wait to see more!

I just wanted to post a note on behalf of the hostesses to remind you that if you've received your bag, we'd like to know! And don't forget to let the person who created your bag know as well.

Also, if you haven't already done so, I'd like to suggest you contact your partner. Although it wasn't required, I think some people are getting worried that they haven't heard from their person. If you don't have an anonymous email address, feel free to send an email to the gmail account and I'll send your email under that address so you can remain anonymous.

Bonnie

2 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I wonder how many people HAVE gotten a bag already? That would be interesting to find out.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

I agree with Lisa. It would also be interesting to know how many people heard from the person who was making them a bag AND what's the farthest distance a bag is traveling. Actually now that I think about it, it would be nice to see a list of where we are all from! My sense is that we're quite the international bunch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home