Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Felting

The bag is now felting in the washing machine. I decided that, since I asked for a modular knit bag, I should attempt a smilarly difficult one for my exchange partner. The bag is entrelac + crochet + appliques, rather colorful, with a circular base with a bucket bag. It was quite large before felting but I do not know what it will be like after the washing machine gets through with it. Will post a picture after it's felted and the handles sewn on properly.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

Your bag sounds fabulous. I can't wait to see the photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home