Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Good thing Lost was 2 hrs long last night. . .

because it bought me some good uninterrupted knitting time! I finished the body of the bag for my Pal & today will decide if I'm going to do knitted straps or leather ones. Then the lining & it'll be on it's way to my pal!

I like the way the bag came out (have decided to make it for myself this fall in cream & brown) but wish it was a little smaller. I really think once the handles are on I'll feel differently.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Allison said...

No Kidding! I finished the first side of my pal's purse. Now I have to decide if I'm going to start the second side or do the handle first - decisions, decisions, decisions. What did you think about that ending to LOST?

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

I swear, I need to take notes while watching that show! I was left with more question at the end.

Great cliffhanger until next season & I can't wait until it's out on DVD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home