Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Baby is here!!


He was my Mother's Day surprise. It hasn't been easy. his lungs were not fully developed and spent a week in a hospital an hour away from me.. I had numerous complications. Lost tons of blood and had to have 2 blood transfusions. I am dealing with infections right now but am feeling much better.
I am anxious to be totally mended and get back to life...
Here he is.. Andrew Jefferson..

9 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

What a beautiful baby!!!! Congratulations!!!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Congratulations, Debra. I know it was a long pregnancy for you and I'm happy your little guy is doing well now. He's gorgeous!

Bonnie

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Allison said...

Congratulations Debra! I'm very happy for you. Sorry it has been so difficult but our thoughts are with you for speedy recoveries for everyone.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger annie said...

Congratulations Debra! What a lovely addition to your family. Hope you are getting some rest!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

WOW he's beautiful I'm sorry you had such an awful time of it--but I'm sure he (and you) was/is/will be well worth it. Wishing you the best of luck, a full recovery and lots of sleep.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Congratulations on your new baby!!! I'm so happy you shared the news with us. I hope you are resting as much as possible and that you and Andrew are recovering from a difficult birth.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

He is absolutely adorable!!! Glad to hear he's finally home with you.

Sending you warm wishes for a speedy recovery!!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Kim in NJ said...

He's gorgeous, Debra. Thanks for posting a pic.

I'm sorry, though, that you had a tough time with the delivery. My thoughts are also with you for a full and speedy recovery!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Kish said...

What a perfect Mother's Day present! He is adorable. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home