Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Minor Sidebar changes

You'll notice that I've now put up a place where we can all see photos of our finished objects in one space. Er... and I spelled 'gallery' wrong on the http address *hangs head in shame*. (p.s. I spelled it gallergy - blech!) Hope I can be forgiven for that. Anyhow, I thought anytime I felt a knitting malaise come over me, I would look at our Hall of Fame'rs to be visually inspired and I hope this helps everyone else, too. Just for clarification: anytime that we receive confirmation that a successful bag exchange has taken place, I post the photo on the Hall of Fame for the knitter's job well done! I hope to see everyone's photo, soon! Have a great summer!

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Great idea! It is going to be fun to have a place to look at all the bags.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Selina, you're the best! Thanks so much for doing this. It will be so fun to see all the bags!

Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home