Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Progress


I have been working on my bag and am happy with how it is turning out. I sure hope my pal likes it. It does seem to be a bit big though so we'll see if it shrinks enough in the felting process otherwise someone might be getting a larger bag than I intended! Here's a tiny peek - I don't want to show too much and give away the design. Hope you are all having fun - I'm enjoying seeing the posts - please everyone POST EARLY - POST OFTEN - PHOST PHOTOS!!! Thanks.

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

FUN colors, Allison!!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

Ooo I like the colors too. They are very happy. I know what you mean about not giving too much away. I hemmed and hawed about posting a photo then thought well, half the knitters said they like blue and green and the bag just looks like a big blob anyway!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I love the colors! Can't wait to see it finished.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home