Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Is my bag the only unfelted one?

I started my bag tonight for my Exchange buddy but am now questioning it because it seems as though everyone's doing a felted bag.

If you're not doing a felted bag could you leave me a comment so I will stop questioning my choice (it IS a great pattern & the bag is very smart looking!).

5 Comments:

At 7:50 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

I'm glad you posted because I've been feeling the same way. The tote I'm making isn't felted or feltable. It's a pattern I really like so I hope my secret pal does too.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Kish said...

I don't think it would make a difference. If your partner wanted felted, then I am sure they would have said so in their info. post. :)

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Allison said...

I agree with Kish - even if a majority of the people do felted bags it doesn't matter. I'm making a felted bag but I would love to get a felted or unfelted bag. Can't wait to see what you guys are making! Also you should know that there are quite a few people in this exchange who haven't posted anything about what they are making so there are probably quite a few who are making unfelted bags.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Brahdelt said...

Don't worry, I'm also doing an unfelted bag! ^^ Happy knitting!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

I think it's nice you're bag is not felted. I'm making a felted one for only two reasons: I really wanted to try the pattern I'm using and MOST IMPORTANT--I know my skill level and know that I can make a better felted than not felted bag! Felt is so much more forgiving--LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home