Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I finished!



I just finished the felted flower (it is purple not blue) and pinned it on the bag. I am very pleased with the results. I probably won't get to the post office before Saturday so somebody should be checking their mail early next week for a package!

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Allison said...

OK Bonnie - you're making us all look bad! All those in favor of requiring Bonnie to make a bag for all of us raise your hands!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Kish said...

*raises hand* :)
It looks very pretty Bonnie, I know your pal will love it!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Kim in NJ said...

I'm raising my hand to what Allison said!

Seriously, Bonnie, it's a very cool bag.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Very nice! The flower turned out great.

Now I am feeling like a slow-poke. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home