Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

One done...one to go...

why do I have one to go?? I got bored and needed a diaper bag.. so I crocheted up one in no time and felted it this morning. I just need handles.. So I like the pattern I just need to get started on the one for the exchange. I think I will start it tomorrow.. that way I can have it felted before I go off to have this baby later this week.
If you would like to see the one I did this morning click here
Blessings, Debra

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Well, that's making good use of bed rest! I hope your delivery goes nice and quick and with no complications. Nice job on the bag!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Allison said...

Youre amazing? You needed a diaper bag so you just whipped one up and now you'll crank out a bag before you crank out the baby? Can't wait to see that one and most importantly can't wait to see the baby - please post a pic. Best wishes for a safe and easy delivery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home