Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Bonnie's Bag Update


Allison and I were "chatting" via email this morning and we both would love to see photos. I know, I know, we're only one week into the process but I'm impatient! Anyhoo, thanks to a vacation last week, I made great progress on my bag. The pattern is from Pursenalities Plus and is similar to the buttonhole bag pattern that is seen all over blogland. My yarn is Cascade 220 in lime green and purple along with some Cascade squiggle for accent. It will ultimately have some felted flowers on it.

Has anyone else cast on yet?

Bonnie

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Allison said...

I love it! Purple is my favorite color and although I'm not usually a big green fan it goes with it great. I think we'll have to give you a second pal so the rest of us can catch up!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

VERY KEWL!!!!!!!!!!! Purple is my ALL TIME fav colour ... I even had a purple wedding - lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home