Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, April 28, 2006

I've got my yarn and I'm good to go!

I finally picked my pattern after much internal debate. I had no idea it would be this hard. When we started this exchange I thought it would be easy to pick a pattern because I have several bags lined up which I want to make either for myself or my Mom. I figured I'd just choose one of those. But then the doubts set in - will my Pal like it? Is it difficult enough? Special enough? What's the perfect purse? And then of course there are SOOOOO many patterns out there that you can just get sucked in to looking at patterns all day. But I finally landed on a pattern that I hope she will like and I took a trip to my LYS at lunch today and picked out the yarn. I also hope she will like these colors - keep your fingers crossed. This weekend it is Junior Olympics for one of my daughters but after the hurtles and the relays the event will be casting on! Can't wait to see other folks' yarn!

4 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Kish said...

Those are really pretty color combinations. I'm sure she'll love it!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

I agree! Love the addtion of the flower, too.

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

GREAT colors!!!!!!!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

OOOOhhh! such pretty colors!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home