Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Have yarn, will knit!

I had finally settled on a design and was about to purchase yarn on the internet when I remembered that my LYS was having a sale. So after entering the yarn store, all my plans went up in smoke. I decided on a completely different project, a fabulous one, but completely different.

Kathleen yarn in Clara Barton

I thought that using a local yarn was kinda cool, too.

Happy knitting,

Miriam

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Miriam:
what a lovely yarn! Is that red or pink? either way, it looks very pretty.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

It's red and pink! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home