Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yikes! I Better get Moving!

I felt like I waited so long to get my pal's name, and what have I done since then? NOTHING! Well, as soon as I signed up, I made a Booga Bag, which you can see here. Then I started a second "warm-up" bag using the same yarn and a pattern from Jamieson's Shetland Knitting Book #3. That's still on the needles, and I really need to get moving and finish it, and get started on the actually bag for my secret pal.

So many patterns to pick from and so many yarns in the stash...what will be the right combination? It's a little scary to think about. To make matters worse, (or better) a nearby yarn shop was having a sale on bag kits, with some awfully fancy, pricey yarns in them - at 50% off, throwing more options into the mix. I better decide soon what I'm going to do. I don't think the knitting part will take much time, but the planning, oh my....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home