Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I think I'll make another ...

Since the bag almost made itself it would seem, I think I'm going to make another bag ... or two - lol!! I still think he first one will go to my partner, and I'm going to wait a bit before I send it so I can add a few little goodies ::snicker, snicker:: ... I've never made the button-hole bag before, but I think I'll whip one (or more) up for a teacher gift(s). I'll try to post a pic of the before and after of the bag that is finished, if you want to see it ...
BEFORE -









AFTER -

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

That bag looks so festive! I was a flapper for a murder mystery party last winter and that bag would have been perfect!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Love the bag...I don't suppose you have me as your secret pal:-}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home