Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Bag done..

Is felting right now.. just need to figure out what I want to do to embellish it and the handles..Not sure how to add pics so here is a link to the picture..
http://www.woolieacres.com/blog/4-15-06.jpg
I don't think my identity is very secret anymore.. apparently my secret email address added my name so my partner knows my name :-) oopppss.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Kim in NJ said...

That's a cool-looking bag Debra. It will be interesting to see how you decide to embellish it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home