Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pattern selected!

Okay, so I've selected the pattern and will buy yarn next week. ^^
Also, I would like to let my exchange pal know that I have prepared a lot of gooddies which will accompany the bag (some specific to my country), but I will not be sending them prior to the bag itself.
Why? Because... can I send them to her without revealing my address on the envelope? I can't. And if I do this, she will immediately know, which person from the list is her secret pal, because I am the only one in this exchange from Poland, and secret won't be a secret anymore! Well, in this case I'll just pack it all together with a finished bag and send in one big parcel sometime in May or June. ^^
Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

You're right, that would give you away! It's hard being sneaky, isn't it! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home