Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another one ...

Well, it's still drying ... but I thought I'd show you the pre-felted bag:













It's sage-ish green with hot pink! It's a very modified buttonhole bag ... it was a very quick and easy knit!! I knit this up in one evening while watching tv!! I'll try to get the felt pics up soon!!

I also added the pics here for my first bag I did ... it's the one that is 'supposed to' to to my partner!!! Just scroll down to my previous post a couple days ago and you can take a peek ... if you want to!!

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Don't you just love the pink and green combination, Sherri! I'd like to put in an order for that one. LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home