Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Buddy, Bag is in the Works!

I'd post a picture of the bag in progress but I don't have a camera! LOL!
Love the bags that are shown and am looking forward to sending my buddy hers -
hope it will be soon so she can use it. It's a real summer bag.
Knit on everyone! This has given me a bag bug... may have to make another few for gifts.
Linda

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

I'll bring my camera tonight and take a picture of your bag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home