Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Pattern Idea


I know most of you probably already have your patterns picked out, but I was bored over the weekend and so I created a bag of my own. This is just a bag I made for myself, but I wrote the pattern down here for anyone who would like. I have never really written any patterns like this before, so let me know if there are any problems with it. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Nice work! Thanks for posting the pattern. :-)

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Sherri said...

VERY KEWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger smug sheep said...

Bag looks great Kish, and I'm very impressed you've moved into designing your own patterns!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

I have 2 skeins of TickerTape taking up space in my stash so this will be a great way to use them up!!!

Must pick up hardware tomorrow. . .

TY for sharing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home