Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Evelyn's May Tote Update

Greetings Tote Exchangers!

My swap partner should be pretty excited because I just pulled the bag out of the washing machine yesterday, and it looks just awesome. I'm using Paton's Classic Merino, which felts like a DREAM!

Over the weekend I purchased the handle, snap assembly and lining fabric, so as soon as I get moved in to my new place and get my sewing area set up this will be my first FO.

I'm enjoying this so much I think we should do it again.

Evelyn,

In D.C. where the devil is beating his wife.
(That's an 'old folks' expression for when it's raining while the sun is shining)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home