Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

These are like potato chips!

I've started a blue bag for the exchange. It's a sky blue/turquoise in Noro Oimichan from my stash. I think I'm the only one that's not doing a square or rectangular bag. This one is round. I'll have to see how it felts before I decide if it's going to be mine or go for the exchange. But I'm definitely going to do some more... This is fun! And a good way to use up some of the novelty yarn that's been collecting...... I'll see if I can get the camera charged and a pic so I can post it.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

I'm not doing a traditional shape, either. I'm doing a backpack. the person I'm knitting for has a VERY BUSY life and I thought she might like something that would keep her hands free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home