Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's here ...

THE BAG HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Bonnie for the lovely bag & all the treats inside!! It arrived just as I was leaving to get the kids from school, so once opened my dd told me that the bag is hers, and some of the treats too - lol ....... the boys weren't as excited about the bag, but definately wanted the treats!!

2 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

Is there a photo???????

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Sherri: I'm so glad you got it so fast and I'm glad you liked it. The candies are all oldies that I loved as a kid! I had a lot of fun making it.

Steph:
Scroll down to my post a few days ago. It's a purple bag with felted flower on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home