Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hard at work!

I am halfway done with my knitting! Now I just need to pick out the perfect handle for my tote. There are not many resources for purse handles, so I will probably need to do an internet search. Wish me luck....

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Heya Rose :) I don't know where you live, but big box craft stores around me carry purse handles. So do my LYSs. Good luck!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

JoAnn's online website has the best selection of purse handles I've seen anywhere. Good luck in your hunt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home