Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Should I do another?

I finished my bag in the first week and it's quite cute, but subsequently I've been thinking that maybe it's not the right color. I bought new yarn this weekend because I can't walk by the LYS down the street on the way to the dog park without walking in while they are having a huge sale. It's pretty ridiculous how many times I stop in there and I hope they don't notice me! Anyway, I think I may knit another bag, so I don't want to post the last one and have my tote receiver say "hey, I liked the other one better!". When I decide which one I'm sending I'll post a pic!

2 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger gwtreece said...

I'm sure that the person receiving your bag will love either one.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

OOH! I'll take whatever one you don't send. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home