Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

well, here I go again. The first try in felting this bag did not go well, apparently I miss read one of the yarns used and it ended up to be a washable wool, and well it didn't felt. So I will give it another try. But, I know my secret pal will not be disapointed with the final (and correct) outcome.
So with no further delay - a knitting I will go, a knitting I will go......

3 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger smug sheep said...

How frustrating for you! I'm sure the second time round will be great.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

That's a bummer. My nail stylist told me this morning that she did the exact same thing. She didn't know what superwash meant. Now she has a really big knit tote bag. LOL

Bonnie

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Allison said...

What a drag! I hope it works at least to keep for some sort of carry all. I'm a little worried about mine as I bought two different yarns and I'm not sure if they will felt evenly. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home