Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Bag almost ready!

Just to let my Pal know that her bag is almost finished! ^^ I knitted it last weekend, and it's felted this morning, and when I took it out of the washing machine - I LOVE it!!! ^^ (and I hope my Pal will love it, too).
(Yes, I've changed the pattern - I was supposed to knit the unfelted bag from the pattern I found on the Web, but then it turned out that there was someting wrong with the pattern and the bag didn't look nice, so I changed it into my own pattern - I was anxious whether it'll turn out nice, but now I know I can proudly share the pattern with anyone interested - I'll post it to my blog when the bag gets dry so I can take pictures. ^-^)

I also want to let my Pal who's knitting the bag for me know that I received your mail, I'll answer you soon (I didn't have access to Internet recently).

I hope everyone's so happy with their bags as I am! ^^
Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Can't wait to see a picture of it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home