Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Felted Knitting Bag is finished



I've finished the bag for my Exchange Pal (my second felted project ever! ^^) and I'll be sending it to one of you next week, so check your mailboxes in the second half of June, girls!
(*^-^*)
I call it the Knitting Bag because it's roomy enough for a pair of straight needles and some yarn, but of course my Pal will use it the way she chooses.
If anyone's interested, here you can find the free pattern for this bag, because I designed it myself. >^v^<

5 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Kish said...

That's a really cute bag. I love that you designed it yourself. I am going to check out the pattern now!

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

I know who is going to receive this bag and I KNOW she is going to be very very happy!!!!

Terrific job!!

Bonnie

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

It's gorgeous - what a lucky pal you have! I'm so impressed that this is only your second felted project and that you designed the pattern yourself.

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Brahdelt said...

Thank you very much for your kind comments! ^^
Suzanne, in fact my washing machine did the felting, I did the knitting, so I may call it a man and a machine co-production!
*^^*
I always put silly embelishments like flowers and beads on many things I sew/knit, you should see my skirts... >*^v^*<

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Wow it's fabulous! I'm so impressed. Did I mention red is one of my favorite colors :-) I'm definitely going to put that pattern on my "to do" list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home