Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It is done!

Well all except the felting, my bag is done! I am quite pleased with how it turned out. My pal will have a totally handmade bag. Totally hand made as in from raw sheep fleece to handspun yarn to hand dyed and knit bag. I can only hope she likes it. In reading her likes and dislikes, I know she wanted something kind of big for carrying lots of stuff, but that she also wanted something funky. Well, big I can do, but funky....well not so much. I'm afraid I did more of a traditional stripe job. But I did incorperate her favorite colors with only an alternate accent color thrown in.

Now I'll have to decide if I'll mail it right away or make her wait hehehehe!

Lisa

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

Is there a photo? I'm sure your pal will love it--I know I would.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home