Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

She's a beauty



Here is the finished bag, I think it looks great to me.

I made up the pattern, used two strands of yarn held together, one was a Galaway and the other was a handpainted sock yarn.

I think I might have seperation anxiety sending this one off.

Hope my buddy likes it!

Sue in OH

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

It's beautiful!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

WOW!!! I'm sure your pal will love it.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Allison said...

It's great - I'm sure she will love it. The color is so vibrant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home