Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Still working, a bit behind, but still working!

Hi everyone. Just wanted to post that I'm still working on the bag! In fact, I've kinda re-started working on the bag now. When last I posted, I'd determined from my swatch that the combination of yarns that I wanted to use wasn't going to work (they felted at different rates). So I went ahead and ordered new yarn (because basically, I will accept *any* excuse to order new yarn!). It's the Andean wool from Knit Picks, since my bag will be felted.

And now, I've begun again. The good news (aside from my having an excuse to order more yarn, that is ;-) is that the colors (chosen from the internet) are really pretty together.

So if there's anyone else out there still working---take heart, you are not alone! I'll post again when I have more news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home