Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yeah I'm done!


I have finally finished my bag and it is felted and ready to go. Now I just need to find the right box and will be shipping it off to my secret pal. More photos can be found on my blog www.resipsaknit.blogspot.com So if you haven't received your bag yet - watch your mail box and you may get a surprise shortly. This was a lot of fun to make and I sure hope my pal likes it. It has also been fun to watch as the photos of the finished bags are being posted. Thanks for the photos everyone! Happy 4th of July!

7 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

WOW. What a great pattern--sure hope it's for me-LOL!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Brahdelt said...

Wow, it's beautiful! And the pattern is very original. Great job!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

What a cool bag!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Neato!!!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Love it!!!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Allison!!! Awesome job. I just love the color combination and the style, too.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Craftybernie said...

What a lovely bag. The angles are perfect! I've wanted to try that bag but I was worried that the angles would be too difficult and the handle didn't look adequate. But you've done a great job. Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home