Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Blog hint - how to create a post

Several of you mentioned that you are unfamiliar with blogging so I wanted to pass on a couple "how tos" to the group.

To post to the group, you may go here and select "New Post" for the Tote Exchange blog. Then select "Create". The directions are very clear. If you want to add a photo to your post, select the little picture icon and it will tell you what to do. If you want to create a hyperlink to another site, select the little green icon (not sure what it is supposed to look like) and paste the address of the website to which you are linking.

Also, I wanted to point out that if you post a response in the comment section of someone else's post, the whole group may not see it. Several questionnaires were posted as comments and I missed them. Don't get me wrong, comments are wonderful for conveying your thoughts on someone else's post but if you mean to post something for the whole group to see, I would suggest you create a new post.

One last reminder, we do require every member to post at least once a month to make sure they haven't lost interest in the exchange. The post can be as simple as "I still haven't picked my pattern or yarn yet" but we do need to hear from you all. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!

I hope that's clear! Email me if not.

Bonnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home