Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Thank you Linda

I received a really pretty bag from Linda a few weeks ago. I have been back and forth to California and haven't had a chance to post a picture. Thank you very much for the wonderful bag.



Also my bag went in the mail on Wednesday to Singagpore.

Wanda

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Kish said...

That's such a cute bag! I like the colors and how she put the ribbon through the top.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Thanks for the update, Wanda!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

I can see that you put a lot of work into this bag. I absolutely
love the colors. Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home