Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Away to Play

I have no idea on this earth who pulled my name but... we're going to be away from July 10-16. (We're off to play at the beach.) Just wanted to mention this in case the bag arrived, say on July 12, and my knitter thought she was being ignored, or my knitter was working fast and furiously when she could actually relax a bit!

On another note, my bag was sent off and, while it has quite a distance to travel, the folks at the local USPS assured me it would arrive at its final destination by July 21. (We'll see...in the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home