Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Don't Worry Alone!

We've mentioned before that there was not a requirement to contact your partner in this exchange, however, now that we're down to the last couple weeks, those who have not heard from their partners are starting to worry that perhaps they've been forgotten. To ease any worries, I'd like to offer that if anyone has not heard from their partner AT ALL and is concerned, we (the hostesses) can contact your partner for confirmation that they are still actively involved. Just send an email to the gmail account and we'll email your partner.

I have communicated with almost all of the 37 members personally and I am confident that no one is going to be ditched. Although I am only speaking for myself when I say that after seeing all the cool bags posted so far, I can't wait to get mine but I bet that's what a lot of you are feeling.

And while I have your attention, let me publicly thank those of you that I've contacted over the last few days for your prompt responses! You have made your partners very happy.

Bonnie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home